Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boxing day sale!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    Send a email to web@dstactical.com and let them know you want one. Im pretty sure we have them in stock! and yep you will get 20% off the accessories
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Email sent! I know you guys are busy so thank you Colin for the quick reply! Happy Holidays! :D

Cheers,
    Gordon
    Hi Colin,

I did what you said and sent my order by email on boxing day. I still haven't got a response from you guys. I know you guys were busy so I wasn't expecting a reply for a day or so, but it's been 5 days now. I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me. Thanks.
    Homie take your bag?

CGN Regular
    Mine still says pending... but I'm pretty sure it's cause I requested store pick up when ready and the patches I want probably aren't in stock.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Hi Colin,

I did what you said and sent my order by email on boxing day. I still haven't got a response from you guys. I know you guys were busy so I wasn't expecting a reply for a day or so, but it's been 5 days now. I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me. Thanks.
    Throw a email to Keith @ web@dstactical.com and he should get back to you within a few hours. I know he has been slammed. We had a bit of a crazy day online on boxing day =]

Quote Originally Posted by hotnix View Post
    Throw a email to Keith @ web@dstactical.com and he should get back to you within a few hours. I know he has been slammed. We had a bit of a crazy day online on boxing day =]
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I've forwarded my original Boxing Day email to Keith's attention just now, thanks.

Cheers,
    Gordon
    Homie take your bag?

Great Sale, loved what i got. Came in handy in Jamaica.

Just picked up my order in person. Even though they were busy, everyone was super friendly. So much cool stuff there. Big thanks to Colin, Keith and all the staff, keep up the great work! Time to play with my new toy, hahahahaha!
    Homie take your bag?

Are you guys still working on processing the orders from the sale? I still haven't received my order yet.
    Today would be a very bad day to die.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SCUDatk View Post
    Are you guys still working on processing the orders from the sale? I still haven't received my order yet.
    Yep we slammed out a bunch today and tomorrow they will be doing the same.
    Email web@dstactical.com and Keith will let you know where your at.

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Mine was out of stock. So it took a week longer to get at. But been told I still got the 20% off.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345