Thread: Phil & Dianne On The Road Again

Phil & Dianne On The Road Again

We will be leaving for a business/ holiday on Dec 30, 2012 returning on Jan 20, 2013. Our trip will include the Shot Show in Las Vegas and another dealer show. I will be checking CGN often while we are away but your best and fastest resonse to specific questions will be by phone or Email. We are looking for more product and better pricing and will report back with any results. Have a Happy New Year. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    2 things to ask if you run into the appropriate people, please....................

Smith & Wesson - Some of their 4" barrelled revolvers make it over our 105mm length restriction. Would they start sending them up here?

Norinco - If there is a North American rep at SHOT, see if they will continue to make ammo availible here as cheaply as they have in the past. Heard that this cheap supply is drying up.....

Thanx guys and have a safe and productive trip. If you need someone to drive you around and carry luggage, let me know.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    2 things to ask if you run into the appropriate people, please....................

Smith & Wesson - Some of their 4" barrelled revolvers make it over our 105mm length restriction. Would they start sending them up here?

Norinco - If there is a North American rep at SHOT, see if they will continue to make ammo availible here as cheaply as they have in the past. Heard that this cheap supply is drying up.....

Thanx guys and have a safe and productive trip. If you need someone to drive you around and carry luggage, let me know.
    S&W wont' even talk to us at the Shot Show (other than the salesmen in the booth who know nothing of international orders). These questions are best suited to Distributor/Importers who we are already in contact with. Norinco as we know it have no presence at the Shot Show as most of their goods are not importable in the USA. We have been advised that there is a finite amount of Norince ammo in China and once it is gone it won't be built again unless the USA allows importation and then the factorys will start up again. Phil.

May I recommend you talk to excel firearms & see if you can become a importer for PWS & Aero precision?
    Card carrying Conservative and converter of the uneducated!

I'm always outnumbered because I'm surrounded by idiots…

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertec View Post
    May I recommend you talk to excel firearms & see if you can become a importer for PWS & Aero precision?
    We will look at this. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Thanx Phil. Hope "world wide" sales would keep Norinco making ammo.

Just got back from a short car trip to Arizona. The weather was a little warmer there (16 C) than Las Vegas (12 C). The weather will be cold (for this part of the world) for the next week so we won't be getting any pool time or sun tanning in. O well it's warmer than Edmonton by a long stretch so were not complaining. We will be working on Tuesday at a distributor show and then a week latter at the Shot Show. Phil.