Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tnw m2/m3hb eta

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Probably in the shipment with the T97's that are suppose to be here tomorrow (Aug) :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    My LGS had 2 left on Friday.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    My LGS had 2 left on Friday.
    That was cryptic. Your LGS (what's that) had two what left on Friday? 2 spots to reserve M3's?
    Sweet

He must be talking about T97s? P and D had one in store for demo maybe he saw demo units

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwc View Post
    That was cryptic. Your LGS (what's that) had two what left on Friday? 2 spots to reserve M3's?
    Local Gun Store
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Come on NS, would it be that hard to type in a quick update? Well under a minute of work to let those of us who put a pretty big deposit on these guns (many months ago) know what is going on.
    Sweet

It will still be a little while before these will be available. There have been a few complications on how these rifles where manufactured "semi auto"

To full your belt fed needs however, we have received our first shipment of long awaited MG34. They are super cool and have already started to ship to dealers.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Hmm... interesting.... is the M37 in the same boat?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    One possible complication is that if they weren't made from NOS parts kits and were made from once assembled parts kits then they are deemed converted auto by the guys in Ottawa and therefore prohibited. However if made from never assembled parts with semi auto side plate they are considered a new build and therefore not a converted auto.

Stupid laws in this country I tell you.

This info was provided to me recently by Ottawa in a recent email inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    One possible complication is that if they weren't made from NOS parts kits and were made from once assembled parts kits then they are deemed converted auto by the guys in Ottawa and therefore prohibited. However if made from never assembled parts with semi auto side plate they are considered a new build and therefore not a converted auto.

Stupid laws in this country I tell you.

This info was provided to me recently by Ottawa in a recent email inquiry.
    The thing is, how can they prove a part is or is not NOS? I have seen used parts that looked like NOS once they were blasted and reparkerized. Unless the part is really worn it is virtually impossible to tell the difference. Even a newly manufactured part can look like an original part once it has been parkerized.

Who did you contact in Ottawa as I wouldn't mind finding a few things out myself in regards to TNW 1919s and M2HBs now being classified as converted-autos?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast