Geissele Automatics

I noticed the same thing... emailed twice, called and left a message... still no response... if you hear from them Jhamu send them my way! ;)

Gents, Please be advised your e-mails ,& inquiries are VERY important to us , & in NO way being ignored .
As You can appreciate , we have been juggling a few extra balls lately , & one or two will inevitably get missed.
Steve

Thanks Steve... we all know how busy work can get. Stay safe and thanks for email/phone response!

GA today promised us an update by next week on our pending commercial orders.
We do expect to have more of everything reasonably soon.
In the meantime, we are accepting backorders on all GA triggers.

I looked thru the website but am wondering if someone here can answer my question, am looking to upgrade the trigger in my Daniel defense V5, and mostly do range shooting, paper target stuff. What would be the best trigger to put in for that purpose?

I looked thru the website but am wondering if someone here can answer my question, am looking to upgrade the trigger in my Daniel defense V5, and mostly do range shooting, paper target stuff. What would be the best trigger to put in for that purpose?

SSA or SSA-E would do nicely. Either one is LIGHTYEARS ahead of a stock trigger.

Back
Top Bottom