Another new 10-22 mag worth importing?

Very cool - I wonder how the rib clip is held in place though - seems if it's just a tab or tension fit as it wears out that will be the weak point of the design.

i dont like the adjustable screws and the price, the ruger bx25 is not illegal in canada but should be pinned to 10 rounds as its advertised for the sr22 pistol, and all handgun pistols are pinned to 10 in canada. I use buttler creek steel lips, but ive had problems and after looking at the dimensions of the stock ruger 10 round steel liped mag compared to the buttler creek, the buttler creek is actually higher and i noticed after using it thru 1000 rounds in my sr22r that the metal lips had a grove shaved off. So i decided to take a metal file and file down about 1mm and round out the edge like the stock ruger mag. i have 4 mags and they are ####ing awesome now gtw ready.

I bought one of the HC3R Mag for my 10/22, it didn't feed. at all. I'm not sure if that's a normal experience, but I took it back to the shop and traded in for a butler creek steel lips.

I bought the HC3R tactical kit. The magazine wouldn't feed after the first round, jams, bent bullets, etc.
After about 10mins. of file work, feeds like a champ through my DAR 22.

Back
Top Bottom