Another new 10-22 mag worth importing?

G.Mitchell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
Seems like there are lots of great mag options coming out for the Ruger 10-22.

One that was recently listed on the rimfire sub forum is the HC3R mag.

h ttps://www.hcmags.com/

Can you look into importing these too? Packaging says "Charger" on it so it might require new packaging or oem type box/bag...

I think these could be an awesome mag.

Any interest hical?

If they did Canada only packaging or something maybe that'd get it through. :)

No they wouldn't!

The RCMP is looking for any excuse to prohibit such things, and the manufacturer gave it to them by advertising these to work in the pistol.

It doesn't matter if they repackage it the damage has been done.

These are now, and forever will be pistol mags for the RCMP!

End of story........

^^^ I suspect you're right. However I'm hopeful that you might be wrong.

There is no sense to the mag laws here. Especially the ruger/ar/m&p15-22, etc.

Oh well, sometime we win, AR15 pistol mags for example, sometimes we loose 10-22 mags for example.

Hopefully someone can look into this further. I hope to get feedback from hical on these mags

I did more searching no place on their site show charger pistol just the display insert in the packaging. MAYBE they fix that to open up a new market.

TI25 mags list tec22 as a gun they fit in... They still are legal here...

I have one of these. The mag itself works fine, but the stripper loader is very clumsy to use. Not how it's Advertised at all. I definitely like the extra 20 rounds stored in the side. I was going to sell mine when I sold my 10/22 but I plan to get a takedown at some point and this would be the perfect mag for a survival gun.

I can imagine with the internals exposed like that, dirt and sand will get in there very quick and cause feeding issues. Depends where you shoot..

Due to the time, costs & effort it takes to set up importing with a new company, we will only be concentrating on only one of the new mags, I think the battledyne wins out, less gimmicks, sturdier design, no place for dirt & no CHARGER pistol mag references....Let us know what you guy think!

I would be interested in getting on the preorder list for one of these battledyne mags. But I would also like to try one of those HC3R mags as well. So whatever you guys get in...put me on your "list".

Back
Top Bottom