Daniel Defense - Update

Thread: Daniel Defense - Update

Tags: None

Mr Wolverine said:

Daniel Defense - Update

We have orders for the whole 2013 placed and accepted, we will be stocking their full range of carbines. Misc parts and uppers expected soon, stripped uppers by mid year.

Danimal247 said:
    epic! do you have an ETA on the MK18 arrivals?

BigBeaverBoomStix said:
    Excellent news!!!

MustangFrank said:
    Good news. I am looking for a 16" upper only. Can you provide any information such as projected availability, and ballpark price ? That would be great. Thanks.

ridgearms said:
    nice. I would love to build my uppers with some DD parts.

6. celtic1123 said:
    Glad to hear lots have been ordered, slowly saving up for a M4V5 (Christmas kicked my ass this year)

Boomer74 said:
    Mr. Hipwell,

Please explain how, as the lone dealer of 'DD' products & warranty claims in Canada, you'll determine which products were bought from authorized Canadian dealers and which weren't ?

Or how am I supposed to know if a part I buy from an online-only dealer was aqcuired via this "grey-market" ?

Say I had a defective 10" M4 quad-rail handguard, how would you handle my claim in respect to these matters ? I assume a reciept ?

Last edited by Boomer74; 01-03-2013 at 04:31 AM.

8. my_2_cents said:
    Very disappointing to see another supplier lose their ability to sell these quality products, hopefully you will still offer competitive prices even without the competition.

cbabes said:
    Quote Originally Posted by my_2_cents View Post
    Very disappointing to see another supplier lose their ability to sell these quality products, hopefully you will still offer competitive prices even without the competition.
    Agreed

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

gravyboat said:
    Do you intend to push DD as hard as the last Canadian distributor did? Will you also be hosting range days with the DD pros like Larry Vickers?
    I sleep soundly at night on MyPillow™ knowing that the Lord sent his prophet, Donald J. Trump to be my President. Birds aren't real. Liebrel Reptilians control the WEF. They're putting 5Gs in the jab. Alex tried to warn us.