5.56 - Canada Ammo Rocks!

ponymusic

CGN Regular
Thank you for the price on the Norinco 5.56! Price drop of $80.00 on a 1600 count crate, between the time I checked this afternoon, while at work, and the time I got home. Outstanding!

So how low is this stuff going to go!!!

I got in on the deal last year when it worked out to $500 a crate, then again when it worked out to just under $450 a crate, and here it is dropped again to $419!!!

Any bets on whether this is going to go any lower?

Whats the cheapest you guys have seen this ammo for??
$.25 a round seems like a good deal for .223, I am looking for a crate but I don't need it right away...

Should I wait or is this a "buy it now" deal??

Thx

it come out to about 30 cents a round after taxes and i this that is great for 5.56x45 since all i have is my bolt gun that can shoot this it should last me a while.

^ I'd buy it now ifn I were you. Thats what I did at least and I already bought a crate just before christmas that I haven't tapped into yet. With all the stuff going on in the US anything 556 related is a buy now IMHO

So how low is this stuff going to go!!!

I got in on the deal last year when it worked out to $500 a crate, then again when it worked out to just under $450 a crate, and here it is dropped again to $419!!!

Any bets on whether this is going to go any lower?

Black Friday pricing worked out to $400/crate shipped free. That was about 25 cents a round. It don't get better than that! Although $419 for 1600 rounds of 5.56 is a close second and you don't have to buy 5 crates for the deal as per Black Friday.

Bravo CanAm!!

Deal of the month/New Year: https://www.canadaammo.com/product/detail/379/norinco-223-rem-5-56-ammo-crate-of-1600/ .

Last edited:
FINE,...anyone want to go shooting??

Hey CanAm, If I just ordered NOW what would be a good eta to Cowtown??

Thx for the deal..

P.S. you better hope the wife dosn't get her hands on you!!lol
wait..what kind of deals could I get if she does??;)

FINE,...anyone want to go shooting??

Hey CanAm, If I just ordered NOW what would be a good eta to Cowtown??

Thx for the deal..

P.S. you better hope the wife dosn't get her hands on you!!lol
wait..what kind of deals could I get if she does??;)

He stated that they sold hundreds of crates just tonight. Think 15 minutes labeling and arranging shipment per crate. Thats a few days worth of non stop work. If you got in late, then that bumps you even further. Transit time is short thoughf BC to AB. Just wait it out with the rest of us.

I wonder if their website is a live update of what actually they have left...that would suck if someone ordered ammo and it is already out of stock..

Back
Top Bottom