Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TT-33-Polish

Quote Originally Posted by saskgunowner101 View Post
    Are you not accepting emt anymore?? Would have swore I paid for some LAR mags with emt awhile back....

Sorry you cannot order with EMT from the e-commerce site. You can use EMT to pay for an order that you place by phone, fax or e-mail.

Do you have anymore of these in stock? I can't find them on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post
    About a year too late....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post
    Thanks for bringing this question up. YES WE HAVE A FEW LEFT. Our computer told us they had been allocated but on checking I find they are available. Should be back on our web page shortly. If you order immediately by e-mail please quote this post.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT_MAN View Post
    I talked to the BC CFO wednesday. He reminded me when he noticed my transfer was from ontario to call for the STATT before I pick it up. So I got it right from the horses mouth... now back to the topic... These unissued tt`s look great!

It was my understanding when I had phoned a little while ago that the new laws were changed for ATT. It is now a generic ATT to cover all of your restricted firearms, so once it is transferred into you name from the seller the ATT you have already covers the new purchase in your name, and now you only need to carry one piece of paper for all of your firearms. I very well could be wrong! (Just ask my wife)

Quote Originally Posted by Gortez View Post
    It was my understanding when I had phoned a little while ago that the new laws were changed for ATT. It is now a generic ATT to cover all of your restricted firearms, so once it is transferred into you name from the seller the ATT you have already covers the new purchase in your name, and now you only need to carry one piece of paper for all of your firearms. I very well could be wrong! (Just ask my wife)
    If the Post Office delivers it to your door it's not a problem. However, If you must pick it up at the Post Office, then you will require a STATT as it is not covered under your LTATT. Read your LTATT and you will see that trips to, or from the Post Office are not covered by it.
    There are absolutely no absolutes! :D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234