Thread: Excellent service!

Excellent service!

Thanks Jerry for the great service in getting the new Sightron scope to me. I can see a couple more of them in the future.
    Last edited by IanDH; 01-11-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Can't spell :(

Supporting Dealer
    Very happy that you are enjoying the scope.

look forward to your future business. Demand and supply are out of whack right now so there can be some pretty long waits on certain models.

Let me know

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IanDH View Post
    Thanks Jerry for the great service in getting the new Sightron scope to me. I can see a couple more of them in the future.
    How about providing some details - what made this a "great" service experience for you?

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    How about providing some details - what made this a "great" service experience for you?
    It is never easy buying a scope brand when you cannot "touchy/feely" and look through one. Even though brand X might have stellar reviews on line, it is still chancy. I had a lot of questions about the Sightron line and in particular, the Sll 6-24 x 42. I was looking for a particular reticle and Jerry not only answered all of my questions, but did so very quickly. He did not have one in stock but within 24 hours he had sourced one and it was in the mail to me. Straight goods, no BS. This is why i support the speciality fire arms shops. Less than a week later the scope arrived and it will be mounted on my new CZ 452L American today. I have just ordered another Sightron from Jerry. this one for my BR rimfire.
    Member N.F.A. C.S.S.A.