PGW Group Buy????

I’ve had someone contact me about getting pricing but we need more people interested to make it worth it. Anyone else?

So whoever is interested in a PGW group buy, let me know what you’re interested in buying in a private message so I can get a count and try to get some pricing on them.

I'd be really surprised if they do, but hopefully they do for those of you that really want one. There are also used PGW's that show up on the EE all the time, so if you want to jump in to one at somewhat at a discount, there are options. They may even have some demo models that they would be willing to sell at a discount.

As of right now, PGW has established itself and their Coyote and Timberwolf models. Their main revenue comes from the military and LE, so the civilian market is not much concern to them. They have nothing to gain to give anyone here a discount, unless they are just feeling charitable.

Their rifles are OK, but there are better options at a better price if you need the discount.

We turn around most civilian orders in under a month these days and routinely offer significant discounts to Military and LE folks as well as supporting various shooting comps with prizes that are unheard of even in the United States. If you guys want a group buy and can keep it within the confines of 308 (24"), 6.5CM, 260 and 6.5x47 (26") lets talk. We are away in LV for a week. Upon return we can sort something if the interest is there.

Back
Top Bottom