Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Jan. 22, 2013 - Blue Line is proud to announce... the MPA-RC 556 Rifle!

BANNED
    Very excited , nice work, however ... We dont need another XCR , I hope this rifle has nice trigger, is accurate , reliable, ligth wieght, possibly has aftermarket parts available. Otherwise im just going to continue on with my swiss arms project

MPA-RC

Folding Stock

LAR mags

Aimpoint

= Truck Gun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pancake81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A.T.R. View Post
    MPA-RC

Folding Stock

Beowolf mags

Aimpoint

= Truck Gun
    Fixed it for ya
    April 05, 2012 - The Day We Turned Back Time

My Guns Only Have TWO Enemies... Rust & Politicians
    Hi Wendy

This thread saves me the trouble of asking if there is a non-restricted semi-auto rifle chambered in .223/5.56mm that will take LAR-15 magazines.

If the Canadian version of this only comes with the folding stock, wouldn't that put it in the restricted category as its overall length is under 26"? I don't know all of the fine points on the criteria for restricted, but I do know that barrel length and overall length are 2.

Cheers

Methinks you guys better order 250+ units- hopefully that gets you a better price point........

Oh, I'm in if it all works out on the NR front, BTW.

Paul
    Ploughshare? Thanks, but I'll keep my sword........

Tagged ... interested ...

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek71 View Post
    This thread saves me the trouble of asking if there is a non-restricted semi-auto rifle chambered in .223/5.56mm that will take LAR-15 magazines.

If the Canadian version of this only comes with the folding stock, wouldn't that put it in the restricted category as its overall length is under 26"? I don't know all of the fine points on the criteria for restricted, but I do know that barrel length and overall length are 2.

Cheers
    We look forward to working with the manufacturer to bring this new sporting rifle to the country. This is not an AR-15, this is not a variant of an AR-15 this is a new design from the engineers at MasterPiece Arms. This sporting rifle will have a 18.51" barrel and the overall length will be well above the 26" required. If needed we will remove the folding stock option, we are working on all other aspects of the rifle and look forward to bringing this new rifle to our market.

Best regards,
    Ryan Patterson
    Blue Line Team

I actually agree with the naming concerns. Sad but true in this day and age.

Forgo to ask: does this co have any pedigree? Civ? LEO? Mil? Or are thy brand new?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    This with the T97 and we're all set
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.