SHOT SHOW 2013 Report: Cadex Strike Dual Chassis

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2013 Report: Cadex Strike Dual Chassis

Tags: None

greentips said:

SHOT SHOW 2013 Report: Cadex Strike Dual Chassis

Cadex is a Canadian defence company based in Quebec. While it may be new to the civilian world, it has been in the defence industry for quite awhile. We have a long chat with the president of the company about its product lines and its confirmed commitment to the civilian market. The flag ship for the civilian market will be the Strike Dual Rail Stock. Many may find the stock look a bit like the XM2010 chassis. This is because Cadex was involved in the development of the XM2010. Cadex has further refined the original idea and the end product is the Strike chasis.

The aluminum chassis has many useful features. It features a detachable forend, so forends of different configurations could be attached based on user's requirement. In addition, the trigger cover could be removed without removing the trigger from the chassis. All adjustments in the stock, such as cheek rise and length of pull, could be made on the spot without tool.

Magazine insert can be used to make different magazines fit. The trigger cover can be pulled out.

Adjustment for cheek piece

Unlocking for LOP adjustment

Currently, the chassis is available for Remington, PGWTI, Sako as well as McMillan actions in 308, 338 and 50 BMG.
    Last edited by greentips; 01-16-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Daver_II said:
    Looks expensive.... But Cadex makes incredible stuff....

gorky said:
    Very nice. Any rough pricing ?
    Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
    Unfortunately burning hobo's alive, beating them with clubs or jizzing on them is not allowed. So this thread is now closed. Did you guys really think it was ok to suggest setting homeless greasy people on fire? We wont even discuss the jizzing on....
    Best. Post. Ever.

4. biginjapan said:
    kinda hoping Cadex would get into making something for the M1A/M305

skoal said:
    looks like a transformer
    I like it
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

2bad4u2 said:
    At over $2k a pop, Cadex won't have to worry much about the civilian market. Very limited to say the least.

Erik652 said:
    Am I wrong or haven't these been avaible for awhile? ATRS has a rifle in .300 Win Mag in their forsale section already

Sasuke Sarutobi said:
    Yeah, I think One Shot has had these for a while. But 2600 for a chassis? No thanks, I'll stick with Accuracy International.

Doctor.thrax said:
    i want one for my sps tactical
    GO NAVY!

10. Red_Liner740 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Looks expensive.... But Cadex makes incredible stuff....
    ROFL, EXACTLY what i was thinking in my head...