Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2013: Master Piece Arms MPAR

Once it has an FRT number couldn't you reduce costs by having them switch back to AR trigger parts?

CGN Regular
    .308 version???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    OK, seriously, the selector safety position keeps changing between pictures. Blueline!! Can you confirm the selector configuration on the Canadian version?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    AR15 trigger group is going to be the last issue on this rifle. Rcmp going after AR18 or Leader variant will be more likely issues.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Armedsask View Post
    AR15 trigger group is going to be the last issue on this rifle. Rcmp going after AR18 or Leader variant will be more likely issues.
    not nearly as much of an issue as people tying it to the Leader.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    ^^ which is exactly what I said.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

BANNED
    The more choice the better (free market and all) for the consumer.
    Although personally that is a rather bulky forend for my tastes. I am curious how it balances weight-wise. Us with non-gargantuan hands are a finnicky bunch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Armedsask View Post
    ^^ which is exactly what I said.
    Great minds think alike - less than great minds torpedo new firearms by linking them to prohibs with no real evidence.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Would take two in .308...................
    C.C.F.R.
    N.R.A.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Don B Kates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    I'm interested. Keep us posted.