SHOT SHOW 2013: Chiappa Triple Threat, Little Badger and Mare's Leg Shotgun

Somebody PM me if that triple threat is ever offered in a 20ga. Oh, and Chiappa..if you're listening, interesting play on the words, but this is Canada. Leave the word "threat" out of it...lots of Liberals in this country just spilled their warm milk. :)

After market opportunity: "spider" moon clips in 12 ga!

Folding survival idea is useful. Now lets get real and make it in a survival caliber like .22 Hornet or economy shooter like 7.62x25mm.

That triple threat looks promising. Put a 9mm rifled insert in one barrel and maybe a .410 insert in one barrel. Leave the 3rd for 12 ga and its a party!

Little badger's nice and minimalist. I like the stock's shell-holder on the website pic, but not sure why it needs a quad rail.
Too bad they couldn't put some extra thought into designing it to fold properly, like a sub2000, or else make it a simple takedown.
Still, it looks very light!

Where abouts would a fellow find a rifles 9mm insert?

I got mine online. I basically spent about $200 and got inserts for 12ga that will do 20ga, 9mm, .357, .44mag, .410 and a .22lr. I can't think of the company name at the moment but a quick google search for shotgun sub caliber inserts should yield results. They run about $20 each plus shipping and duty from USA. This triple threat (or triple crown) looks like it could very well be a useful hunting gun. And it looks like its got chokes.

Back
Top Bottom