SHOT SHOW 2013 Report: Nemesis Arms Precision Multicaliber Takedown Rifle Systems

ceriksson

Salty Knife Nut<br>Moderator
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Ok, This is a review more for the coolness factor

Nemesis Produces a modular takedown rifle system with interchangeable barrels with the same action. They also make a multi-caliber Mag that will work with the different rounds the rifle will shoot.

.308 Win
.338 Federal
.260 Rem
.243 Win
6.5 Creedmore
They also do .300 Winchester Short Mag but you have to change out the bolt and magazine.

SHOT 2013 Media Day (111 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

SHOT 2013 Media Day (110 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

SHOT 2013 Media Day (112 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

It all takes down to place in a Pelican case, and more of the camera size one.

SHOT 2013 Media Day (115 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

SHOT 2013 Media Day (116 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

They offer plenty of options for buttstocks, adjustable Cheek pieces, 16 or 20" barrels, Muzzle Brakes. The list goes on and on

Here is one optional buttstock with buffer spring

SHOT 2013 Media Day (113 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

It uses a Spigot for a Versapod style bipod

Base Model OAL Assembled is 39", Disassembled 20 or 16" (based on bbl length)
The Overall Weight minus some options and optics is 12lb
Base MSRP before options is $4450USD

Last edited:
The best there is, more accurate than a custom still you carry it in the backpack when you go to the range on your motorcycle, the cool factor is huge but the accuracy is out of this world... JP.

The best there is, more accurate than a custom still you carry it in the backpack when you go to the range on your motorcycle, the cool factor is huge but the accuracy is out of this world not many peoples are aware of that rifle... JP.

$4k is about what you would spend to build something like that, so the price isn't out of line. I'd like longer barrels; but I could live with the short tubes if I had to.

Another note to mention,

Small detail.

For their bolt face, they use S7 Tool Steel.

For those that don't know, S7 is the same steel used for jackhammer drilling bits. Extremely tough and very very hard. Those bolt ends will last forever.

Back
Top Bottom