Norinco Tokarev 9mm

The slip-on grips from Hogue make a huge difference! I put one on my Tok and have never shot it without since. Mine slips around just a bit but, if it were a major issue, a bit of rubber cement would solve the problem.
Cheers!!

Why convert to 9mm when 7.62x25 ammo is much cheaper? The only reason i can see - some ranges don't allow still core and /or high velocity rounds. Is that it?

Why convert to 9mm when 7.62x25 ammo is much cheaper? The only reason i can see - some ranges don't allow still core and /or high velocity rounds. Is that it?
I personally like guns that will shoot multiple calibers, and also after shooting corrosive it needs a thorough cleaning which you do not need for 9mm.

I have access to inexpensive 9mm and occasionally shoot at a range that only allows "green" ammo. Not interested in getting one in 7.62x25mm.

John is busy and I don't mind waiting for a response. I'm very patient.

John 's probably at ShotShow like everybody else. I bought a norc tok 9mm years ago from another dealer for 125$ they are discontinued now...

My friend just got one of these tokarevs, they are sweet. I would love to buy one as soon as I finish my courses and get my licences!

No I didn't, I got a the Polish one in 7.62x25, not a Chinese one in 9mm.

Loving it all the same.

666th post!

51OTMBVipeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Some of us would rather shoot 9mm non-corrosive ammo, because we're too lazy to clean our guns after every use.:)

There were at least two different styles of Tok-9mm mags too. The internally spaced and then the narrower ones that had the spacer on the magwell.

My M213 9mm has the spacers in the mag & my M58 9mm Tokagypt is an in magwell spacer . . . or I've got them mixed around but you get what I mean :)

Ya forget the 9mm conversion. For the money if rather have another gun in that calibre. Ill take a 9mm chinese Tokarev for $199 in a second.

The Polish guns in the country are very good ,New in the box surp.Excellent shape and not a bad trigger compared to the Norinco that have been for sale in the last few years.I have both.

Back
Top Bottom