SHOT SHOW 2013 Report: Tactical Innovations 1022 Receiver w/ AR style charging handle

Tactical Innovations is NOT certified with ITAR for export and they appear to have no interest in doing so thus you won't get one anytime soon.

Good use of the bandwidth this thread has been ..........

So does that mean a company like Irunguns couldn't get it for and interested buyer?

So does that mean a company like Irunguns couldn't get it for and interested buyer?

For a firearm product to be legally exported from the US the company has to be registered with ITAR. We asked last year and the company is not ITAR registered and they seemed to have no interest in dong so.

Therefore even if IRUNGUNS can buy the stuff there it isn't legal to export it by US law. So y'all can continue on gabbing about this as much as you like but you ain't never getting one.

I want one, have for awhile, the whole bolt/receiver combo, as well as one of their factory taper 1:9 twist 16.5 barrel length

So according to Suputin if you have this in Canada, you are either lying are you broke the law. How did you get yours in?

When I first saw the pictures I was immediately interested. However, after seeing the video and how poorly Tactical Innovations handles customer service, you couldn't pay me to take one.

Tactical Innovations has come up with well.... an innovative 10/22 receiver.

SHOT 2013 Media Day (153 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

It is an aircraft grade aluminum receiver that uses a cool Stainless Steel AR style charging handle rather than the usual 10/22 side-of-bolt handle.

SHOT 2013 Media Day (154 of 378).jpg by ceriksson, on Flickr

For those looking for something to make your tactical AR looking 10/22 go that extra step while still keeping it non-restricted then this is something for you

Retail price is regular 230$ USD however I see it listed for 210$

Weight is approx 1lb

They come in 6 colours:
Black
Stainless
Green
Purple
Blue
Red

The receiver also has a machined integral picatinny mount.

Key benefits explained by Tactical Innovations:

will this work on a sr22? because the stock covers the top of the reciever dosent it?

Back
Top Bottom