CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104

Thread: Double 1911 - Arsenal - No really.

  1. #61
    Member tFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kelowna
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by windage View Post
    Isn't shooting both barrels on a double barrel shotgun simultaneously the same functionality of this handgun? Weird, any excuse to prohibit a firearm.
    Don't all double barrel shotguns have 2 triggers? The problem with this one is that there's only 1 trigger.

  2. #62
    CGN frequent flyer I <3 M14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC Peace
    Posts
    1,573
    Did arsenal have any regular sized 1911's on display? It looks like they'd make a really nice one...

  3. #63
    CGN Regular muttley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    down the street and just around the corner
    Posts
    416
    This could be the Govenators gun in his next failed movie.
    "This world we live in has become a world of over sensitive, easily offended, over reacting whining hypocrites. One cries for freedom yet the same demands censorship."

  4. #64
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    3,622
    Looks like something the boys at Red Jacket would build. Just to show it can be done.

  5. #65
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Van Isle
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley View Post
    This could be the Govenators gun in his next failed movie.
    This.

    Expendables 3 or whatever.

  6. #66
    CGN Regular Matt_mg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by dead meat View Post
    Looks like something the boys at Red Jacket would build. Just to show it can be done.

  7. #67
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silverado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Roamin' Gnome
    Posts
    6,033
    Go home gunsmith. You're drunk.

  8. #68
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,305
    I want to try it just for the WTF factor

  9. #69
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer G37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    5,110
    Quote Originally Posted by tFly View Post
    Don't all double barrel shotguns have 2 triggers? The problem with this one is that there's only 1 trigger.
    Actually, no, not all double barrel shotguns have 2 triggers. The funny thing is, I think this 1911 does have 2 triggers which boggles my mind; can anyone find a pic of the trigger?

  10. #70
    CGN Regular Unagi604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by G37 View Post
    Actually, no, not all double barrel shotguns have 2 triggers. The funny thing is, I think this 1911 does have 2 triggers which boggles my mind; can anyone find a pic of the trigger?
    it's a single trigger. wouldn't make sense since there are parts joined together
    I know, it's going to be so awesome! /)^ε^(\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •