SHOT SHOW 2013: BarrelDry from SafeNDry

tootall

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
ht tp://www.safendryproducts.com/barrel-dry/

DSC_5481.jpg

This item is intended to be left in the chamber of your shotgun in order to absorb moisture and prevent rust damage.

Nothing super new, Remington has had the MoistureGuard on the market for quite some time

Either way, neither is more then an ineffective gimmick. Unless you plug your barrel, it is pointless. The moisture content in a room will harm the firearm, and a little 12GA sized decadent isn't going to absorb a room full of moisture

Ya... Good idea, ill just stick to oiling the sh!t out of it for the safe. Of course i need to wipe it down before i take it out. But wouldnt i need to do a pull through to remove this "stuff" before i shoot anyways? Not trying to sh!t all over your thread. Thanx for posting new products, even if its not for me, i like to hear about em and learn

Nothing super new, Remington has had the MoistureGuard on the market for quite some time

Either way, neither is more then an ineffective gimmick. Unless you plug your barrel, it is pointless. The moisture content in a room will harm the firearm, and a little 12GA sized decadent isn't going to absorb a room full of moisture

You got that right JACK!!

I think it is for short term use. The booth guy mentioned while the gun is in the gun case, such as when coming back from a hunt.

Yup, just save those desiccant packs and throw them in spent shells. I also have a plug-in dehumidifier in my cabinet that helps remove excess moisture.

Back
Top Bottom