Battledyne 10-22 mags coming to Canada

I'd like to pickup a 10/22 Nomad next, but the things i've read about the mags with plastic feeding lips causing issues makes me worry.
I really hope the Battledyne mags fit in the nomad stock. Haven't found a definitive answer of someone who has tried, only people saying "you might have to sand/dremel abit to make it fit".

After throwing away money on those promag ones, I wouldn't mind something that works for a change.

I'd like to pickup a 10/22 Nomad next, but the things i've read about the mags with plastic feeding lips causing issues makes me worry.
I really hope the Battledyne mags fit in the nomad stock. Haven't found a definitive answer of someone who has tried, only people saying "you might have to sand/dremel abit to make it fit".

They will fit, but you need to remove a slight bit of material from the magwell to fit smoothly. we will let you know as soon as we have them, we will do a test fit.

You said for the first few runs there's a limit and no 3 packs. How long until we are looking at a 3 pack? I'd like to order this and a few other things from you guys, just wondering if I should wait and do it all at once or make separate orders.

You said for the first few runs there's a limit and no 3 packs. How long until we are looking at a 3 pack? I'd like to order this and a few other things from you guys, just wondering if I should wait and do it all at once or make separate orders.

Best to get on the preorder list, or you can wait until they are caught up & on the webstore, but with the situation in the US right now, we dont have any timeline at all.

Will post pictures ASAP when they start sending them out. IMO it's going to look pretty slick in the Archangel 556 stock.

A user by the name of v8killerr1 posted a picture of his nomad with the battledyne mags on rimfirecentral. He posted this picture and description of the mod:

"It took just two minutes with the dremel. It looks good. It does have side to side play in it like the bx25. I haven't shot it yet, but I'm sure it couldnt do any worse the the promag magazine. Any dremel with a sanding bit will work. It only took about three minutes. When you get your mag and try to put in the mag well you'll see what you will need to take off. Its the part of the magwell closest to the front of the gun."
gun003_zps1fa5aec5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom