Thread: Thank You Westrifle

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar

Thank You Westrifle

I have been bugging Al for the last month and a bit for a Unissued Izzy... and well the mailman came to my door today... needless to say I knew what was in the box.... what I wasn't prepared for was the condition of it's contents...... Holy Mother Of Pearl.... not even a handling mark,scratch ding on her.

This rifle will stay unfired.. and later be passed down to my son when I pass on
    No retreat,No surrender

With strict instructions to keep it bathed in cosmoline until such a need arises that it must prove it's russian heritage!

I got mine today too! It was too easy, and only took a couple days to get here.
    That's my plan too, to keep this one unfired.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uklek View Post
    With strict instructions to keep it bathed in cosmoline until such a need arises that it must prove it's russian heritage!
    Without a doubt
    No retreat,No surrender

BANNED
    omg. must have. how much?

I hate you guys I was on a waiting list.I will get one on next container does not matter how much it cost. I got 1954 Tula unissued that is a beatiful piece of work ( will post pictures shortly ) Westrifle is becoming my favourite online store.

Expired Business Member
    I wish I had more Izhevsk for you guys. Those are just rare and less and less available for me

CGN Regular
    Same here - great to deal with Westrifle. 2 weeks ago I ordered 1954 Tula unissued on Saturday, it was shipped on Sunday and arrived Wednesday - amazing ! The rifle was much nicer than I had hoped, maybe even too nice to shoot, so I ordered a second one today - now I have one to shoot and one to put away for safe keeping. Just a great experience and excellent customer service. Thanks again Al. PK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    These showed up in the mail last week. I've done a quick inspection for any shipping damage but will not get to cleaning and firing them for a few more weeks. They are in remarkably good condition with zero handling or crate marks, and all matching numbers. One is a 53 and the other a 54. More pics when time permits.

When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Expired Business Member
    Nice you got them already.

cheers

Al