7.62x54 Now in stock SP and FMJ 7.62x39 on Pre-order

Got my "LVE 7.62x54R, 150gr FMJ.20 rounds per box.25 boxes for a total of 500 rounds.Russian made, Non- corrosive" that had the associated picture of...

d54_1.jpg

which appears brass cased... and was a little surprised to see it looking like and packaged like this...

6555856061_203970bc51_z.jpg

I should have asked before, but I take it all of the LVE stuff is steel cased and not brass as in the advertisement?

Got my "LVE 7.62x54R, 150gr FMJ.20 rounds per box.25 boxes for a total of 500 rounds.Russian made,

6555856061_203970bc51_z.jpg

I picked up a case of this last year in soft point 205gr, and it was what it was exactly what it was presented to be at the time. Its what I use for hunting in most of my Mosins. Its excellent ammo for the price, groups well, and bang flops deer. I never seen the brass stuff or the advertisement. But I would definitely by the LVE soft points again when I run out.

I picked up a case of this last year in soft point 205gr, and it was what it was exactly what it was presented to be at the time. Its what I use for hunting in most of my Mosins. Its excellent ammo for the price, groups well, and bang flops deer. I never seen the brass stuff or the advertisement. But I would definitely by the LVE soft points again when I run out.

Fair enough, but if you show brass, and it ain't at least say so in the advert. Like I said, I should have asked and I didn't, but I did go by what was in the picture.

When I look again the pictures in the "LVE 7.62x54R, 200gr SP advert" aren't depicting what is for sale either. They show a box of 7.62x51 as you can just read it in the frame.

d308_1.jpg

It is what it is. I'll have no problem shootin what I have, but I was hoping to keep the brass (in the picture) for reloading. Just a little surprised is all.

Fair enough, but if you show brass, and it ain't at least say so in the advert. Like I said, I should have asked and I didn't, but I did go by what was in the picture.

When I look again the pictures in the "LVE 7.62x54R, 200gr SP advert" aren't depicting what is for sale either. They show a box of 7.62x51 as you can just read it in the frame.

d308_1.jpg

It is what it is. I'll have no problem shootin what I have, but I was hoping to keep the brass (in the picture) for reloading. Just a little surprised is all.

I definitely agree that the advertising needs to explain that it's not brass. That being said it shoots great, and when I bought it last year the description made it pretty clear it wasn't brass. I'm not sure why there's an incorrect picture.

I took it down until I figure out what happened here I will not put it up. Pictures depict bimetal (copper wash ) on both SP is from 308 for some reason and FMJ is from 54. I will update tomorrow after I figure out why pictures of 308 was put for SP 54 in copper wash.

Sorry

Al

Back
Top Bottom