Thread: Ammo shipment question

Ammo shipment question

Just wondering (and it may seem silly but please bear with me) But does the ammo shipped from wolverine come in its original un-opened crate? I love using the crates to hold my shooting supplies.
    Last edited by AlbertanBound; 02-04-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

yeah it does, or at least the 7.62x39 and tok pistol ammo I've gotten does.

Sweet thanks
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Just wondering (and it may seem silly but please bear with me) But does the ammo shipped from wolverine come in its original un-opened crate? I love using the crates to hold my shooting supplies.
    No such thing as a silly question!

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    Yes I can confirm that when you order a cas of ammo it is shipped in the original case.