Thread: Toronto Sportsmans Show

Toronto Sportsmans Show

I'm sad to see you aren't doing a booth at this years show. Your booth was my favorite one from the show last year. You've got some incredible products.

Quote Originally Posted by mhowarth View Post
    I'm sad to see you aren't doing a booth at this years show. Your booth was my favorite one from the show last year. You've got some incredible products.
    I agree. Seeing the products and being able to touch them allowed me to make some decisions on whether to buy. It was a great booth. For example, I was hesitant on the Norinco Type 88 until I held it there. Paying $3000 for a Norinco seemed insane until I held it there (not a standard Norinco finish and feel).

Please return to the show.

That's too bad, I enjoyed your booth as well.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We won't be attending this year for two reasons; first it is bad timing for us at the moment. The show is more than a month earlier than last year.

Second, there was no difference in sales between attending the show and not attending the show. Everybody liked our booth, but nobody bought anything. We plan to exhibit when we have more products applicable to a larger audience and will sell directly at the show at that point.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca