Thread: Kudo's to you people...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar

Thumbs up Kudo's to you people...

Recently I've done a little business with Tactical Imports. My brother and I both have Brs-99's, and I picked myself up a Skorpion as a birthday present in August. The Skorpion had some chips out of the grip, perfectly understandable, seeing as I'm sure Zastava uses surplus military parts where ever they can, but I still found my eye focused on them. Contacting Tactical Imports, they told me not to fret, they would send me a wood grip no charge once they got them in. Yesterday, to my surprise, I had a set in my mailbox.

Now, I know the grip wouldn't be expensive, but I didn't have to watch for the wooden grips, and remind them. Someone on their end had my information set aside, and remembered me once they showed up, no prodding required. Good on you people, that's thoughtfull proffesionalism. You'll be seeing some more of my money soon!

Cheers!

5440fight aka Jake.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

What do you mean... "you people" lol

Always nice to hear some positive feedback about a business on this site.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nmason194 View Post
    People of the Tactical Imports persuasion. Not neccessarily people that are tactical and imports, er... immigrants... I mean new Canadians. What I mean is, I don't mean those people, though it would apply to them if they were some that worked there. Not that I'm saying that the ones there, don't work, I'm sure they work as hard as the other employees. Maybe harder. Not hard in a sexual way, in an effort way, though I'm sure they can get hard. I think every business should have some. Not have, as in own, have, as in include in their business family. I shop at my corner store all the time, I don't care where they're from, honestly, though the old lady kinda annoys me, the way she watches my every move, as if I'm going to steal something. Yeah, right, rather than pay for that chocolate bar, I'm going to come and purchase things here for five years to lull you into a sense of security, then pull off the great twix bar heist. Whatever.

What was the question?
    Last edited by 5440fight; 02-15-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    People of the Tactical Imports persuasion. Not neccessarily people that are tactical and imports, er... immigrants... I mean new Canadians. What I mean is, I don't mean those people, though it would apply to them if they were some that worked there. Not that I'm saying that the ones there, don't work, I'm sure they work as hard as the other employees. Maybe harder. Not hard in a sexual way, in an effort way, though I'm sure they can get hard. I think every business should have some. Not have as in own, have as in include in their business family. I shop at my corner store all the time, I don't care where they're from, honestly, though the old lady kinda annoys me, the way she watches my every move, as if I'm going to steal something. Yeah, right, rather than pay for that chocolate bar, I'm going to come and purchase things here for five years to lull you into a sense of security, then pull off the great twix bar heist. Whatever.

What was the question?
    LOL that made me laugh, made my work day that little bit better reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    People of the Tactical Imports persuasion. Not neccessarily people that are tactical and imports, er... immigrants... I mean new Canadians. What I mean is, I don't mean those people, though it would apply to them if they were some that worked there. Not that I'm saying that the ones there, don't work, I'm sure they work as hard as the other employees. Maybe harder. Not hard in a sexual way, in an effort way, though I'm sure they can get hard. I think every business should have some. Not have as in own, have as in include in their business family. I shop at my corner store all the time, I don't care where they're from, honestly, though the old lady kinda annoys me, the way she watches my every move, as if I'm going to steal something. Yeah, right, rather than pay for that chocolate bar, I'm going to come and purchase things here for five years to lull you into a sense of security, then pull off the great twix bar heist. Whatever.

What was the question?
    Lmao sorry, just watched Tropical Thunder is all.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words.

We treat our customers how we'd like to be treated. It's a PIA to have emails/phone calls go unreturned or have to stress out about calling some place 30 times to get something done. We know cause we've been there, we're big time enthusiasts.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by nmason194 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxs0Qh72kY :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Great sence of humor. Just made my day. "New Canadians". Lol

So very politically correct.