Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SOVIET TT-33 Pistols

CGN frequent flyer
    he's bitching on 2 different post today.... probably a sad day for him...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RMXC51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmaster View Post
    If you have something to take up with John why don't you PM him instead of bitching in the thread he posted offering a very good deal to our community. Or otherwise just don't post at all and don't deal with Marstar, the vast majority of people who do are very happy about it. If John isnt nice enough for your sensibilities pop a pill and move on.
    Amen! Oh, and I replied with quote so nobody gets their panties in a bunch.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

Yes a shipping estimator would be an excellent addition to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by rodut View Post
    How much does this come up to with tax and shipping in Ontario? I wish Marstar had a shipping estimator tool on their website...

Expired Business
    KNO3;
    "Yes a shipping estimator would be an excellent addition to the site"

We have touched on this subject many times, we are looking, but the problem is complicated.... We are open to ideas and pay well for ideas that work....

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    You seem to have all the answers at your fingertips, I envy you.... BTW how many multi million dollar businesses have you buit over the years ?

John
    I don't think you could have possibly said anything less professional. Very poor taste.

John, I'm not sure how http://www.theammosource.com or http://www.wolverinesupplies.com do it, but they both provide this information right on the site so it can be done. Once you have this implemented it will also save on the number of inquiries by email and calls from people inquiring about shipping.
    IF anyone has purchased I'd still like to know how much the price out the door was in Ontario.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    John, don't change please, you have great insight and great price.
    If some can't grow a skin, they can spend their money somewhere else and pay more...

CGN Regular
    because some people want an unissued pistol, never been used apart from proof firing at the factory.

but what marstar is offering is a good deal especially if you want a shooter, it just depends on what you want

Quote Originally Posted by ceilingcat View Post
    because some people want an unissued pistol, never been used apart from proof firing at the factory.

but what marstar is offering is a good deal especially if you want a shooter, it just depends on what you want
    Thanks CeilingCat ... I was beginning to think this thread was lost in the ##### abyss..... I'm not alone in my hesitation in buying unseen a "used" item even if it is refurbished. I am pondering back and forth between refurbished tt-33 and the newly imported Polish Tocks. I am as my profile states, a newbie and not sure if going new or refurbished is the answer. this might not be the forum to discus this, so I guess the only question would be whether Marstar will be getting in the un issued tt-33.

I am waiting on a purchase from John's company now. So I cannot comment on anything other than when I did send an email with multiple questions. John answered each of them in sequence with bold lettering. This is great. I got a no none sense answers to my questions. I think that the previous complaining dude. who has in excess of 4500 posts might be running out of things to say. I dunno. I wish I was so prolific in sharing my thoughts.... Is it vanity to want an un-issued clean, blemish free firearm? but it is a good deal!

Expired Business
    SEWKTBK:
    "all answers? certainly not, but I do think I have some answers, or at the very least free advice, for certain communications problems you seem to have. "
    In which case I for one would welcome your advise and asuggestions.

"You'd ask such a question only if you think valid advice can solely come from multi-million dollar businesses."
    Not at all, I am willing to listen to anyone who thinks they have something a value to say.... You have not stated how you come about all this knowledge, what is your life experience ? What is your business experience ?

"And by the way, thats the very problem you have i'm talking about...belittling customers for making observations,"
    You make statements, not observations.... Based on what ?

" no matter how constructive it might really be if you took a second to look at it objectively instead of being defensive all the time "
    To be constructive one offers suggestions with alternatives, I have not seen that here....

"and basically replying to them things like "you don't run a multi-million dollar business, so fack off".
    Now, now, I never said that, don't get up tight.... Perhaps I should have asked how you gained such insight into the mail order busines and the firearms trade, do you own a business, do you manage one ?

"Do you think because you're a multi-million dollar business, there is no place for improvement in your customer communications strategy?"
    You make it sound almost as if I should be ashamed of what I have acheived, I'm not.
    As I said before I am open to constructive ides....

"Its ok though, do what you will. "
    Thank you, I will....

"Seeing the unresponsiveness, there's no use for me to continue this."
    COme on, run out of ideas, are my replies too difficult to read and understand ? I apologize
    I have typed this entire message very slowly, to be read at a rate not to exceed one word per minute, you should have time to digest and understand what I am trying to say here.... If not perhaps some kind soul on this board could interpet it for you ?
    John
    Last edited by johnone; 02-17-2013 at 09:49 PM.