SOVIET TT-33 Pistols

just got my shipping notice now I have to wait for it to arrive, must say, great service so far! Glad I got in on this when I did now that they're sold out.

Mine made it today as well, a '38 in sweet shape, and both mags matching the pistol's number. I'm glad I didn't pass up this awesome deal! Off to the range tonight :D

P1090906a_zps0c183d58.jpg

Last edited:
Picked mine up from the PO yesterday...very nice 1942 model. Some heavy grinding in places and no matching mags but the armoury did a nice job on the refinishing...very happy with this piece, plenty of character and can't wait till the ammo arrives for a bit of practice.

Happy, happy, happy!

Last edited:
Hrumph! Placed an order to be paid by money order (I hate credit cards), received an email February 27 saying "Processing". Great so far ..... then my cat decided to sleep on my keyboard and I just got the computer back from the shop to find out they're sold out. Oh, well, I can always try again with the next order.

Anyone want a cat? Or a Chinese meal? Or a Davy Crockett hat?

Got mine yesterday too. Actually a great little piece. 1940 and all numbers match, even the mag. The ammo came too and surprisingly it is brass!!!

Hrumph! Placed an order to be paid by money order (I hate credit cards), received an email February 27 saying "Processing". Great so far ..... then my cat decided to sleep on my keyboard and I just got the computer back from the shop to find out they're sold out. Oh, well, I can always try again with the next order.

If its processing you might have one... I think !!!
Call them...

I received mine yesterday.
A nice 1937 matching pistol in VG condition but none of the mags are matching.
The barrel is like new !!! I like the trigger pull too !!!

What a deal, thx again Marstar !!!

003-32_zpse947f6bd.jpg

If its processing you might have one... I think !!!
Call them...

I didn't have to call them -- John PMed me! He made a rather whimsical request for a picture of the cat (who is currently sitting on my lap making it very difficult to type) and promised to find me a Tok to order.

How much better can service possibly get?

I didn't have to call them -- John PMed me! He made a rather whimsical request for a picture of the cat (who is currently sitting on my lap making it very difficult to type) and promised to find me a Tok to order.

How much better can service possibly get?

Just a word for your cat... Cats love heat and lights... Buys a short lamp that generates heat and lay it on a table within easy access. ;) maybe it will drop your laptop ???

Just a word for your cat... Cats love heat and lights... Buy a short lamp that generates heat and lay it on a table within easy access. ;) maybe it will drop your laptop ???

I appreciate the advice, ben777lemay, but the cat is not mine. She belongs to my sister who has come down with severe allergies and I am taking care of her only until my sister can find her a new home.

If anyone in the Kitchener area wants a middle-aged house cat, very affectionate, de-clawed, overweight, timid, and slightly deranged*, let me know. Free to good home.**

* I believe the term "slightly deranged" applies to most cats, the rest being totally deranged.

** "Good home" means my sister has to approve of you first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now back to our topic.

I got mine today, a 1939 beauty with all numbers matching. All in all it was a pretty okay experience for my first online buy. I'm used to going to a store and being able to take it home later that day/ the next. Those two weeks killed me lol

Back
Top Bottom