Thread: Notify list for Kel Tec, Smith & Wesson, Norinco NP22 Ect

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Notify list for Kel Tec, Smith & Wesson, Norinco NP22 Ect

With the massive increase in demand of product, we are noticing more often cutomers are requesting items a few days after they arrive, but are finding that the item is already sold out. Many of these sought after items are been sold off prior to, or shortly after their arrival, to customers who have added their names to our notify lists.

Recent Examples of items that sell out quickly are as follows.
    Norinco NP22, Type CQ's, Smith & Wesson M&P 22, M&P Range Kits, Norinco M14s, Sub 2000s, SU16s, Ruger 10-22, SR-22, GP100s Ect.

To be added to our notify list of any of the products above, or any other item we are currently sold out on, email us at info@frontierfirearms.ca. All you need to do is specify the item in the subject heading and in the body of the email. If you are looking to be notified for a secific product, please include the manufactors product number if available.

Please note, names added to our notify lists are only to notify of arrival. They do not guarantee that you will recieve the product, they are to be treated as a list of people to notify first as soon as the product is posted on our website. We recently recieved 6 RFB rifles only to have 2 of the 8 people who had requested to be notified contact us for actual rifles. That been said we still have 3 RFBs up for grabs if you click under this link.

Wow, im glad i check CGN today. In addition to RFB's on the site, you got some more sub2000's. I think i snagged the last one with sig mags

thanks