Ruger 10/22 trigger kit? Help

762x39

had some fun trying to do a trigger job and of course the lighter it got ...the more i wanted it lighter, and went to far hahah

anyone know where i can get a kit hammer and sear? or super cheap drop in

SORRY can' t help with those parts, try the Canadian service depot for Ruger, Les Locations Snapshot, good people.

John

been there, done that. That is why these 22s are so cool, when you #### up, and we all do when learning, you don't blow your face up.

You would probably only need to replace hammer & sear - I bought the power custom kit from brownells, shipped to Canada no problem (that was like 1-2 years back, maybe they've gone crazier since then on the export thing)

You may have tried to order the trigger kit that costs >$100. You can order this one:
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-bottom-metals/performance-upgrade-kits/ruger-10-22-hammer-sear-package-prod9864.aspx
It's only $61.99 so there's no problem having it shipped up to Canada. I only needed the hammer, so I ordered
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-bottom-metals/hammer-parts/hammers/10-22-drop-in-hammer-prod13872.aspx.
They sent it to me no problem.

i coudl swear that the exact kit i tried to get 61 dollars , and they said no, i guess i will try again

just put in an order, hope it went threw! thanks guys brownells might have saved the day 61.99 for a 2/34 pound trigger kit!

next time i wont call..guess the last guy i talked to had no clue...got my kit its on the way 72.50 all in! to whoever wanted to sell there old hammer n sear stock for 100... thisis why i said thats expensive

next time i wont call..guess the last guy i talked to had no clue...got my kit its on the way 72.50 all in! to whoever wanted to sell there old hammer n sear stock for 100... thisis why i said thats expensive

What shipping option did you choose? I tried ordering and it came out to $99. That's a little steep to ship something so small. Good thing I goofed the credit card number...

Back
Top Bottom