Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Just Arrived - GSG 1911s in OD and Tan!

Is the updated pictures on the website different then the original "Coyote Tan" as the colour seems to be darker and not as much of a 'pop'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Give me a limited edition one in .22 Mag I want my knock off RIA XT22
    Last edited by Gotrek; 12-03-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Revolted
    The finishes on the firearms doesn't appear to have changed between shipments, it could simply be the lighting of each picture.

Quote Originally Posted by m_kowalski25 View Post
    Is the updated pictures on the website different then the original "Coyote Tan" as the colour seems to be darker and not as much of a 'pop'

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by m_kowalski25 View Post
    The TAN colour is the same, it did not change. The picture on our website came out a little darker, due to our light box.

Thank you for the remark, we will fix that, and lighten up the pictures, to showcase the true TAN "pop".

Thank You.

Blue Line Team.
    Last edited by Blue Line; 12-03-2013 at 08:22 PM.

I notice in the picture above, you show a Tan GSG, with the rail like the tactical model, however your website doesn't show them with this option.

Are any of the tan or OD models available with the rail?

Thanx,

Kirk
    Member of CSSA and NFA

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Ryan, I'd be more than happy to "test drive" the finish on one of the Tan ones (and pay for any difference of course) I like the idea of an anodized slide, as that would no doubt help with the slide lock notch, however the two tone thing doesn't personally appeal to me. IMHO do the frame too.

To all those concerned about guide rods, bushings, barrel ramps and bla, bla, bla...don't be. Buy with confidence these are hands down the best .22 trainer in their class. Couple that with a company that stands firmly behind the product they distribute, and you have a winner combination.

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkf View Post
    I notice in the picture above, you show a Tan GSG, with the rail like the tactical model, however your website doesn't show them with this option.

Are any of the tan or OD models available with the rail?

Thanx,

Kirk
    Good catch! Unfortunately our Tan models do not come with the rail, the picture above was only an illustration of the colour. We have re-taken the Tan GSG pictures, and now the pictures represent its true colour a little better

Here is a model we do carry. No rail.

Thank you.

Blue Line Team.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345