MP-153 In Stock or Coming Soon?

currently only most popular plastic 3" 12 Gauge 28" barrel are in stock. Are you looking for something particular in MP-153 line?

Last edited:
Parts would be nice as they are pretty much unobtainable in Canada and an 8 month wait or more from Russia.

I second some parts on hand that would really be good for us owners, love the gun I bought from you! PS does anyone know where to buy a quality 3rd party choke for these in Canada? Pattern is OK but it does have holes in it with several brands of ammo.

I second some parts on hand that would really be good for us owners, love the gun I bought from you! PS does anyone know where to buy a quality 3rd party choke for these in Canada? Pattern is OK but it does have holes in it with several brands of ammo.

I have ordered & received parts from baikal canada out of toronto in about a week, when I lost my bolt cocking handle on a duck hunt once..

And Lebaron's has MP153 shotguns...camo or black

Ah parts would surely be nice! Use google translate or google chrome and go scout some Russian sites: mp153 "Practical" specifically made for IPSC with a dovetail milled in the receiver for mounting optics, mag extensions in all sizes, folding stocks, oversize interceptor buttons and oversize safety buttons...I would definitely be in for a mag extension.

So, out of "necessity"... I turned myself oversize interceptor and safety buttons in aluminium and boy, it's nice shutting the bolt close with a slam of the palm. I will soon start to work on an stainless bolt handle. May start a thread on that!

With the right accessories, it could be a real nice 3-guns or IPSC shotgun for someone on a budget.

Carlson's chokes has them for the Baikal. Also if you are at a retailer look for chokes made for the Remington Spartan, they are the same shotgun as the Baikal MP-153. Apart from losing a part, I couldn't imagine needing to ever replace a part on the Baikal. Mine had an honest 2000+ mainly heavy 3" and 3.5" waterfowl loads through it when I sold it, and didn't have a single problem (except for cycling lighter skeet/trap loads).

Back
Top Bottom