Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP-153 In Stock or Coming Soon?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mmattockx's Avatar

MP-153 In Stock or Coming Soon?

As the title says, any MP-153's in stock or in the pipeline?

Thanks,
    Mark
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".

- William Pitt

Supporting Dealer
    currently only most popular plastic 3" 12 Gauge 28" barrel are in stock. Are you looking for something particular in MP-153 line?
    Last edited by TeaPot2; 02-23-2013 at 01:07 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mmattockx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaPot2 View Post
    currently only most popular plastic 3" 12 Gauge 28" barrel are in stock. Are you looking for something particular in MP-153 line?
    I was hoping for the 3" model with 26" barrel, screw in chokes, and synthetic stock.

Mark
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".

- William Pitt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Parts would be nice as they are pretty much unobtainable in Canada and an 8 month wait or more from Russia.

I second some parts on hand that would really be good for us owners, love the gun I bought from you! PS does anyone know where to buy a quality 3rd party choke for these in Canada? Pattern is OK but it does have holes in it with several brands of ammo.

I don't see the mp153 on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    I second some parts on hand that would really be good for us owners, love the gun I bought from you! PS does anyone know where to buy a quality 3rd party choke for these in Canada? Pattern is OK but it does have holes in it with several brands of ammo.
    I have ordered & received parts from baikal canada out of toronto in about a week, when I lost my bolt cocking handle on a duck hunt once..

And Lebaron's has MP153 shotguns...camo or black

Ah parts would surely be nice! Use google translate or google chrome and go scout some Russian sites: mp153 "Practical" specifically made for IPSC with a dovetail milled in the receiver for mounting optics, mag extensions in all sizes, folding stocks, oversize interceptor buttons and oversize safety buttons...I would definitely be in for a mag extension.

So, out of "necessity"... I turned myself oversize interceptor and safety buttons in aluminium and boy, it's nice shutting the bolt close with a slam of the palm. I will soon start to work on an stainless bolt handle. May start a thread on that!

With the right accessories, it could be a real nice 3-guns or IPSC shotgun for someone on a budget.

Supporting Dealer
    We should have them back in stock mid December

Supporting Dealer
    MP-153 shipment should depart from Moscow on December 17

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast