Thread: Contacting The Shooting Edge Team!

Contacting The Shooting Edge Team!

Hello Fellow Firearms Enthusiasts!

Just a update of who to email/pm/call with your questions or concerns.

If you need to contact anyone at The Shooting Edge, please use one of the following.

1.Phone: If a message is not being responded to, please, please give us a call. In the case of a technical issue, spam filter, ect and a message/email is not responded to in a timely manner I can pretty much guarantee it has not been received by us. Luckily we are open seven days a week Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sunday 10-am-6pm and our staff is more than happy to answer questions and assist our clients.

2.PM to THIS account only: There are several old account that will not respond to requests or messages such as TSE_Marli or TSE_Justin. With any business, people do come and go, and while I know our customers have their favorites, you guys are stuck with us now :P TSE_Sales is checked and managed by the Online Sales/Shipping and Receiving department of The Shooting Edge on a daily basis. Please understand that we do have a substantial work-load and sometimes it can take us a business day or two to reply to a PM or update a post.

3.Email us: Emails are checked by the Online Sales/Shipping and Receiving department of The Shooting Edge on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on our prompt and succinct customer service when it comes to our online business. Please use one of the following:

Info@thshootingedge.com
    or
    Websales@theshootingedge.com

If you cannot reach us through any of these means, then the zombie apocalypse has started and we have our hand full dealing with the undead!

All joking aside though, we have websales staff available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm MT, 12pm-8pm EST) and our counter staff which are available 7 days a week can answer all your questions over the phone. If you do not want to call in, our web team will respond to your email requests at websales@theshootingedge.com

Happy Shooting!
    Last edited by TSE_Sales; 11-05-2015 at 01:11 PM. Reason: updated information

Hello,

I'm a member of TSE. Just to bring to your attention that there are not suffiecient good rifle rest in your rifle bay. All I see are two old green metal rest with no bag or support to rest your rifle. Could you please replace them even with a cheap plastic rest. Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Is there any reason the contact page on your website never ends with a staff member replying? I believe this is the third time I've asked a question with no reply.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchytrigger View Post
    Hello,

I'm a member of TSE. Just to bring to your attention that there are not suffiecient good rifle rest in your rifle bay. All I see are two old green metal rest with no bag or support to rest your rifle. Could you please replace them even with a cheap plastic rest. Thanks!
    Done!
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Is there any reason the contact page on your website never ends with a staff member replying? I believe this is the third time I've asked a question with no reply.
    This is unacceptable. I will look into it.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Thanks JR. I'm not a tire kicker.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

GunNutz

Please delete

Please Delete
    Last edited by alberta.elk; 01-15-2020 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Miis-Spelling