Good buy at Ellwood Epps

Funny how people always jump on the "Bad Experience at Ellwood Epps (or other shop)" threads as soon as they are posted, with about 5-10 pages appearing in less than an hour, but when someone puts a positive report on their experience there is no one to back him up even a full day later. Wonder what's with that. . . . ?

:slap:

Canadsks, we sincerely thank you for your business. We hope that you will continue to keep us in mind for any additional purchases of firearms or accessories you might choose to make in the future!

My experience was great as well.... Cant wait to see if she shoots as good as she looks...

Don't remember who was at the counter that day but thanks for getting a bunch of different ones for me to look at... Even tho I ended up buying the 1st one that I handled...

20130228122422.jpg

Funny how people always jump on the "Bad Experience at Ellwood Epps (or other shop)" threads as soon as they are posted, with about 5-10 pages appearing in less than an hour, but when someone puts a positive report on their experience there is no one to back him up even a full day later. Wonder what's with that. . . . ?

Canadsks, we sincerely thank you for your business. We hope that you will continue to keep us in mind for any additional purchases of firearms or accessories you might choose to make in the future!

Okay I'll byte.. Vendors are SUPPOSED to be good and effecient most of the time or don't go into business. Unfortunately too many in business do not care.

Stuff happens it's how the Vendor deals with the problem that bugs most people. What you see posted is usually as a result of vendors who don't communicate well or just don't care.

In business you should expect excellence with customer facing transactions from yourself and or staff. You don't normally get flowers for doing your job.

That is sooo true. You can't make everyone happy

Back
Top Bottom