Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    After reading about these rifles I am more confused then before on them. What I would like to know is if these rifles are older,mid or recent production.This is due to my concerns over milled and stamped parts and pinned and threaded barrels. Also I have read that all Chinease SKS's have chrome barrels. Also can a guy pay a bit extra and get a special order or selection of them.

CGN frequent flyer Sixgunjohnny's Avatar
    Is the miliitary ammo the corrosive stuff, supposed to be hard on the riffle? If so can somebody tell me how to clean the riffle?

Quote Originally Posted by walleyed99 View Post
    I was asked to put in a request looking for an arsenal /26\, do you know if you have had any luck finding one in your container?
    what's so special about arsenal 26?
    “How shall the new environment be programmed?
    It all happened so slowly that most men failed to realize that anything had happened at all.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixgunjohnny View Post
    Is the miliitary ammo the corrosive stuff, supposed to be hard on the riffle? If so can somebody tell me how to clean the riffle?
    Check out the sticky's in the red rifle section, they explain how to clean with corrosive ammo, but the basics of it are flush with water to get rid of the salts then clean normally

Quote Originally Posted by nufros View Post
    what's so special about arsenal 26?
    Was the first factory to build the SKS in China. Who knows, may get lucky and even fond a Sino Soviet SKS (the first year in factory 26, that the building was being supervised by the Soviets)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345