Centurion Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I've know the owner for quite a few years and was really happy to be able to start getting product in from him.

We have a couple of rails and Diopter sights that arrived today.

We have more on order, and looking forward to getting more.

742aadd6c.jpg

3979a973a8.jpg

Their mid-length cut out rail would be sweet. :)

C4-12FSP-Left-Lg_zpsba4f9d83.jpg

Can you order a specific rail from them?

I will pay for it now. This is something no one offers. (as far as I know)

Should have some soon.

DD makes one as well but theirs is a one piece, which means taking the front sight/gas block off and reassemble with the rail on the barrel.

This one is two piece making it very, very easy to install.

I've know the owner for quite a few years and was really happy to be able to start getting product in from him.

We have a couple of rails and Diopter sights that arrived today.

We have more on order, and looking forward to getting more.

742aadd6c.jpg

Oh i think these diopter sights would work great on my XCR. How much for a set????

I am not totally sure, but think I just bought a pair of the sights.....awaiting conformation .....everyone.......shhhhh .......wait...a.....second....Damn you OST.....order number sent....stop bringing in all these wonderful thing so I can stop giving you money!!! Just kidding Keep on Keeping ON! And thanks!!

Last edited:
Just got my sights from the nice driver from Canada Post.....now I wanna leave early to set these up on my 7.5" AR.....wait...I feel..."cough" a ...little "Cough cough" something coming on. Thanks as always for great products, fast shipping and keeping us Nutz stimulating the economy...one shooter at a time!!

Last edited:
Picked up the 10 inch rail from OSTS on friday, i love it, if you ask me its better then the DD rail darren was selling, so simple to install, it took less then 10 mins with an allen key!!

The mid length rail with the FSB cut out just arrived in stock. I should have it up on the site later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom