Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun storage solutions - New Product Released at Post 189

Quote Originally Posted by montanna View Post
    i would find out ....guns in 1 safe ammo in another---- loaded or not

called ottawa ,,,to confirm
    Come on guys! This isn't difficult. If you weren't in a complete coma during the CFSC course you should know this!
    NFA, NRA and C.H.A.S.

CGN Regular
    I like this. Great ideas you guys. I was looking for ways to modify this very safe. I just got mine from Costco about a month or so ago. I had already thought of how I would build my pistol holding rack with rods and all. This is worth the expense to save to time of building one. The hooks are also nice cuz they can be changed and moved around later on. We all know our gun safes grow and are always changing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I placed an order and received a tracking number within 30 minutes - fast service
    The same, on a Saturday morning as well!

I received my order last week, shipping was quick as well. Back-Under Hangers, Rifle Rods, MagMounts, and Tek-Mats to organize my safe. I was pleased with sharp resolution of the Tek-Mat diagrams. I'm realizing now I need a bigger safe if I want to make use of it all. Lesson learned, buy as big as safe that you can fit in your space and afford. It never ends with only a few firearms!

Quick delivery, got here in 2 days. Select Shooting Supplies seems like a great place to shop.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodburner View Post
    Very nice set up. Yes you can store ammo and guns in a safe together just not loaded. If not in a gun safe then no.
    Incorrect. Ammo and gun can be stored in the same locked "container", doesn't say safe, lunchbox, outhouse or anything else even remotely sounding like a "safe". Ammo and gun may be in the same locked secure container, so...

CGN Regular
    Straight from the horses mouth. And yes, before you say "it says non restricted", the regulations for restricted are identical.

"Cannot be readily broken open or into" is up to interpretation. It does not specify a vault. A soft bag with a lock on it would probably be gray area. A hard case should be no problem.

Holy smokes! Next time, buy two and I'll take one!!! They're listed for a lot higher on costco.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    If you have a cabinet the ammo must be in a different place ( ex: on the top of the cabinet...) On a safe you can store loaded mag on the side of your unloaded gun
    Also incorrect. Doesnt matter where in the container the ammunition is stored. According to regulations, the only stipulation is that the firearm must not be loaded.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    great looking mods! I will be doing the same shortly, those handgun hangers save a ton of space!