Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun storage solutions - New Product Released at Post 189

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Very nice, your a lot more organized than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    It is cycling a spring that affects tension. Keeping them loaded doesn't hurt them a bit.
    This is true as far as I know. I've heard stories about ppl finding old 7rd 1940's 1911 mags still loaded and workin just fine. I keep all mine loaded :D

All this organization looks great just ordered a bunch of stuff including some of your lube/cleaners can't wait to do some before and after pics and also try out te new grease and lubes on my guns

Hey OP let me know if your ever going to sell that SR9 in OD that I see hanging there lol
    I think I might like guns....

Do the Stack On brand safe's qualify for "real safe" status? Not interested in personal opinions just want to know for ammo storage purposes.

Just finished getting one from Costco and that old saying "you get what you pay for" sure is true. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but never thought I would have to take it apart and reinstall the bottom door lock bolt that had fallen out and was laying inside. For the money it is a ok lock box but is no safe.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CCFR CSC

Threads like this make me realize one thing................ I need more guns.:D
    Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best. Seek it carefully, use it wisely.

Atlantic Marksman Association (AMA)

CGN Regular
    I have been looking for this safe for over a year and cannot find them at costco my brother has the same one from many years ago and it is amazing. One question I thought loaded mags and ammo are not allowed in the same safe as the firearms.

Thanks T

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNS View Post
    Threads like this make me realize one thing................ I need more guns.:D

Quote Originally Posted by tpirovol View Post
    I have been looking for this safe for over a year and cannot find them at costco my brother has the same one from many years ago and it is amazing. One question I thought loaded mags and ammo are not allowed in the same safe as the firearms.

Thanks T
    Where are you at? I really like what the op has done to his. This will work for me for awhile but see a room being built. As long as none of the magazines are in the firearm and they are in a "safe" then it is ok.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CCFR CSC