Sellier & Bellot surplus 7.62x39 1200 rnds

i just picked up my 2 crates, of the 1200rds/crate on Easter Saturday. to Okanagan ,BC via Canpar was $38 each.. I opened 1 crate and looks great.. yeah, no spam can to open.. can't wait to go shooting up in the hills, once the snow melts abit more.. thanks very much Wolverine Supply..

i just picked up my 2 crates, of the 1200rds/crate on Easter Saturday. to Okanagan ,BC via Canpar was $38 each.. I opened 1 crate and looks great.. yeah, no spam can to open.. can't wait to go shooting up in the hills, once the snow melts abit more.. thanks very much Wolverine Supply..

So I should have got mine shipped to my friends place in kelowna, I paid 60 shipping.

Hello,

Could you clarify please how that Romanian ammo is packaged/sealed inside the crate ?

--
Thanks !

the Sellier and Bellot is sold out but we have the Romanian surplus in 7.62x39 at approximately 60lbs
shipping cost appears to be accurate @ 80$ on Canpar (usually the best)

Fastest way to determine shipping cost on ammunition is to open an online order to determine total costs involved.
If the total cost is unsatisfactory try one of the other courier companies listed for alternative shipping rates..

Q:Could you clarify please how that Romanian ammo is packaged/sealed inside the crate ?
A: individual 20 round packages in hinged or nailed sealed wooden container. No stripper clips.
image-15.jpg

So I should have got mine shipped to my friends place in kelowna, I paid 60 shipping.

shipping rates are based on postal code locations.
The higher the second number the more the price goes up.
ie: V2B will be way cheaper than V8C
The place with the higher density population gets a lower number while very rural/ remote area get high numbers.

Can't wait, no one seems to have this stuff in stock anymore.

Italian sporting good does. I know this is an old thread but I've been waiting a while for a crate of this stuff to come in. It's a part of their yearly sale so I ended up paying $229 plus taxes. Hope they still have some left, lots there when I left

Italian sporting good does. I know this is an old thread but I've been waiting a while for a crate of this stuff to come in. It's a part of their yearly sale so I ended up paying $229 plus taxes. Hope they still have some left, lots there when I left

You resurrect an old thread to mention another dealer's stock? bad form, this is a Wolverine thread, courtesy would be to stick to Wolverine conversation.

Back
Top Bottom