Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about Practicle exam

In this short series of videos from Silvercores Online Firearms Safety Course, they will demonstrate unload and clear(P.R.O.V.E) nine typical firearm actions, according to the Canadian Firearms Safety Course.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...O-V-E-Firearms

CFSC CRFSC Study Manual
    http://publications.gc.ca/site/eng/9...blication.html
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

BANNED
    Guys..

This thread was posted in 2013, I'm pretty sure the OP doesn't need your tips and videos.

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 04-05-2022 at 02:18 PM.

CGN Regular
    But someone else may be searching.

Should be one at a time. In my case we needed to pack for transport and the license was tucked in on the table. I assumed it would be in my wallet! lost a few points.

Legitimately not everyone passes. This should be treated seriously.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    it will depend on the room and the instructor

When I did it he took guys one at a time to the next room while everybody else was writing the paper exam

Back you go to finish writing when he took the next guy

muzzle control, finger off the trigger....
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

A co-worker recently got his. Said the class was packed, hotel conference room. 28 people. He did his practical in front of everyone.

When I did mine several years ago the class size was about 16. Your were in the room with 2 instructors and the rest of the class was kicked out so they couldn’t see the test procedure

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 11-11-2022 at 10:37 AM.

When I did my original PAL course a couple of decades ago, it was during the weekend and there was about 16 people in the class. For the practical, it was a fairly large room and the instructor took each student when it was their turn to the far end of the room where the long guns were laid out on the table and did the practical individually, calling each student when it was their turn. The rest of the students mingled at their desks, and few were chit chatting, as no doubt they were trying to catch a sneak peek of what was going on with each student's practical.

I just did my restricted course this past August, it was a weeknight and there were only 5 or so students there. In this case, the meeting room was VERY small and the instructor sent us all out to the lobby to wait while one student at a time was called in to do their practical. Once they were done, the instructor sent them out to the parking lot to go home (it was like 10:30 at night by this time) and then called in the next student. I would almost prefer it this way as you are one-on-one with the instructor, can take your time and not worry about others trying to watch what you are doing, etc. - and no one knows which guns the instructor will pick to use or what specifically he/she will ask the students to demonstrate ahead of time.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

When I did mine it was 1 on 1 for the practical.

The instructor specifically said there would be no trick questions or procedures. As everyone said before finger away from triggers and muzzle placement were key things. The rest was as advertised in our initial pre practical intro and walk through
    An hour late is still on time for people who aren’t coming

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast