Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about Practicle exam

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kayser Sose's Avatar
    Finger placement muzzle control
    bullets, powder, primers, and case lots of CCI Blazer

CGN Regular
    I had done my exam through a challenge. I had contacted one of the licensed firearm instructors in my town through the AHEIA. He lives down the road from me so I just walked to his place at a mutually agreed upon time and took the exam. I did the written on his dining room table and the practical in his kitchen 1-on-1. I guess everyone's situation may be different.

yeah, actually my story was totally different, I couldn't find the licensed one for a long time, but finally I was able to pass the exam. It was a really tough job for me, I mean, I was trying my best to pass the exam as due to the exam results my salary would have been boosted, which made me especially excited. I found https://www.spotoclub.com/ and realized that the most important thing there is just to find a reliable training test and lessons. The preparation itself is actually essential. That's why I used this servicing. Feeling blessed that I used this service and passed the exam successfully!
    Last edited by Yvonne34; 07-22-2020 at 05:58 PM.

CGN Regular
    There's no definite answer, will depend on class size, availability of space, number of instructors etc.
    When I did mine, there were three instructors, one stayed with the class while the other two took a corner each in an adjoining room for the practical which was done in order of completion of the written portion.
    Take your time, understand the given instructions (as noted above, they may try to trick you), always PROVE the firearm, keep in a safe direction and finger away from the trigger and you'll pass with ease.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Ben_in_Canada; 07-18-2020 at 11:59 AM. Reason: i spell no gud

Needless to say I passed, but most police and military tests involve more time and preparation. These are questions that not only just the cops or military have to do, but everyone.
    Mostly I use Internet for studying and communicating with my friends. The best thing I could do with this essayhelp service.
    Last edited by RichardMullins; 10-23-2020 at 08:53 AM. Reason: new thoughts

Mine was one at a time. Those who got the highest score on the written test got priority. But the practical test was easy. The instructor didn’t go through everything that was taught. Just a few different things at random for each person. I think it was random for everyone, either way it was less than five minutes.

You’ll do fine. It’s easy as hell. Just pay attention, be sure to check everything you’re doing like checking the stamp on the barrel as well as the cartridge etc.

It’s a breeze

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAK View Post
    Can I get some insight on how the practical test is done. Mainly, is it a group thing or does the instructor take you into a separate room? The entire class isn't going to be behind me watching are they? I tend to get nervous when on center stage.

Thanks
    Mine was a fairly easy process. Everyone goes out to another room to write the test. Each person gets called in for the practical. Asks you the regular questions on the test and for you to show it. E.g. if you are Trung to transport this restricted firearm, how must you transport it. Prepare the items for transport. If you are transporting it, what do you have to do to transport it in the car. Are you allowed to leave it in the car? If so, how must you leave it.

Pretty straight forward. I actually had fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BasmYYZ View Post
    Mine was a fairly easy process. Everyone goes out to another room to write the test. Each person gets called in for the practical. Asks you the regular questions on the test and for you to show it. E.g. if you are Trung to transport this restricted firearm, how must you transport it. Prepare the items for transport. If you are transporting it, what do you have to do to transport it in the car. Are you allowed to leave it in the car? If so, how must you leave it.

Pretty straight forward. I actually had fun with it.
    I completely agree with you.
    Last edited by darel2020; 03-29-2021 at 07:21 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    The written test was done with everyone in the room, the practical test was done one on one , everybody passes unless you are literally brain dead, no need to worry

Error
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast