Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Zahal.org!

CGN frequent flyer
    Ive been buying from Zahal for a few years now. Excellent company and most of the time shipping is faster than buying across the country.

Welcome! I was waiting for this to happen.
    We do not rise to the occasion. We fall to our level of training.

Quote Originally Posted by jobbass View Post
    Can you get us some descent 5.56 ammo from Israel

I am not talking price, but quality.

Thanks
    We haven't dealt with ammunition in the past (shipping gets pricey fast) but I'll see what I can find out.

Welcome welcome

I wanted to ask a couple of questions?
    1. About the receiver cover optic mount for the Vz/CZ 858. Has there been any issues with this piece being shipped to Canada?
    2. What sort of feed back have you received about the reliability and retention of zero on the product?

Are there any CGN'rs out there that have the vz/CZ 858 receiver cover optic mount? What are your impressions? If its worth it i'll get one. I really don't like the idea of a side rail nor putting my optics on the hand guard rails.

One item I am pretty sure will be very popular in Canada, a AK47 style underfold stock for a VZ

Hey, great to see a new dealer, can you source a galil style folding stock for the vz 58?
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

I bought a holster for my baby eagle from zahal a few years ago. It was the only place I could find accessories for the baby eagle. I will definitely purchase from them again. A lot of cool stuff available.
    For sale or trade:
    garand parts; criterion .308 tanker barrel, breda stripped receiver, complete bolt assembly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Thank you for offering Canadian legal magazines!!!

You have some great, practical stuff on your site that is quite affordable. I am looking forward to buying more from you!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    I wanted to ask a couple of questions?
    1. About the receiver cover optic mount for the Vz/CZ 858. Has there been any issues with this piece being shipped to Canada?
    2. What sort of feed back have you received about the reliability and retention of zero on the product?
    1. No problem whatsoever! We've sent them over many times in the past.
    2. All our feedback from Czech republic has been good! These mounts clamp onto the receiver, and so are much more stable than the standard dust cover, and lock in much firmer than handguard rails. Just keep in mind that you would have to loosen the mount from the receiver in order to do a full disassembly and take off the dust cover.

This style of mounting is generally considered to be the most secure optics mount for the Vz58 platform.

Shalom.