Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Zahal.org!

Introducing Zahal.org!

Hello to CGN!

We're pleased to be a part of the forum as a new addition to the dealer network.

Based out of Israel, Zahal.org has been a militaria and surplus store for over 10 years. We are a full distributor of Fab-Defense products, and specialize in IDF gear.

Recently we've also started to build on the Vz58 platform, manufacturing and exporting a number of specialized components from the Czech Republic. We sell a wide range of holsters, tactical gear, and firearm accessories, with gear and equipment sorted by firearm families.

This forum sponsorship is part of a renewed emphasis on the Canadian market: we have recently brought in 5/30 round magazines and 5/75 round drum magazines for export to Canada, in addition to our existing firearm components. Unlike the US, nothing is ITAR, and we have strong connections here at home and in parts of Europe to access and export products that are less "mainstream American."

We're planning at least one give-away for CGN members, and hope to have lots of interesting things in this forum as time goes on! If you are looking for any specific Fab-Defense of Vz58 parts: please don't hesitate to get in touch!

You can message us any time on here, or touch base on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/GunAccessories if FB is your thing) or email us through our contact page: http://www.zahal.org/groups/contact-us

-Zahal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Outstanding.
    Welcome!
    CSSA CCFR CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Welcome!
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

It's about time! You guys have been getting alot of free advertising on this forum! Welcome and keep us updated on new products.
    Member, CSSA, NFA, NRA

Cool.
    Got some Jericho stuff from you guys a while back. Nothing but good things to say about your service!

CGN Regular
    Excellent! Thanks again for providing a great selection of VZ 58 accessories!

BANNED
    Welcome good stuff

Welcome!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    kbracey, did you get their Meprolight sights? http://www.zahal.org/products/meprol...941-baby-eagle

I'm thinking I'd like a set for my 941 down the line here.

I'm all about being open and transparent, so I'll let you guys know that I'll be doing some of the moderation on Zahal's sub forum. My posts are still me, but posts from Zahal.org will be shared between myself and two or three other Israeli guys.

Welcome Zahal. I still enjoy the folding, shock absorbing VZ58 stock with adjustable cheek rest and bungee sling. Only down side from ordering was the extensive wait for Canada customs to sort and clear it, and they opened it. Still worth the wait though. Great website and products.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast