Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Flag Rail Cover

Canadian Flag Rail Cover

We did a whole bunch of these! But we thought this one probably fit best for CGN!

Our Large Laser Engraved Aluminum (LEA) rail covers are made of high strength, abrasion and solvent resistant thermoplastic bonded with a hardcoat anodized, laser engraved aluminum insert. The anodization process prevents the image from chipping, cracking or peeling.

They are secured on your rail using two side tension screws that apply pressure to two locking tabs (we throw in an allen wrench with every order). There is absolutely no metal to metal contact. This prevents heat transference and prevents damage to the rail. The small LEA’s measure 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" and weigh about 11 grams (that’s about as much as two nickels). Proudly made in the U.S.A.

The patent pending snap on/slide on clamp allows you to easily place your CGR rail guard anywhere there is space available without having to remove position sensitive accessories.All CGR products have been designed for placement flexibility, minimum obstruction and unparalleled durability. They fit on any mil-spec 1913 rails. No CGR products exceed 1/4" height above the top of your rail preventing interfering with other accessories.

Some of the other flags we got done!

Very cool!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

That's pretty sweet, are you guys willing to do other designs as well?

CGN Regular
    Super interested, although I hate having to create accounts and fill in a bunch of info just to get a shipping cost. That's just me being a whiner though, sorry. Apx. shipping to Ontario?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    Super interested, although I hate having to create accounts and fill in a bunch of info just to get a shipping cost. That's just me being a whiner though, sorry. Apx. shipping to Ontario?
    I just ordered 2, cost $8.00 for registared mail to Northern Alberta. I couldnt mail them from me to you for that price

I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    Also just ordered two ...shipping cost to Windsor Ontario $8.00

Totally awesome way to show your pride in our country.

CGN Regular
    Awesome, ordering!

I could see myself using these....

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast