Thread: Another great purchase from Marlon at Frontier!!!

Another great purchase from Marlon at Frontier!!!

I come on CGN and I see complaint after complaint about service, prices, availability of stock, or, even, heaven forbid, the manufacturer doesn't build exactly what one person wants.

Then I get a chance to do a one day course with Barney this year. I need a M-305/M-14 for the course. Check my normal sources, of which Frontier is one. Look at that. They have a Norc M-305 with an 18.5" barrel for, can you believe it, $409.00. I pick up the phone and give them a call Monday afternoon. Marlon answers. (he seems to be the guy I always deal with) I tell him my name and what I need. (he acts like he recognizes me, whether he does or not, it always makes you feel good to feel like you are important enough to be remembered) Give him the necessary info, thanks, hang up.

By the end of the day I have a notice from Canada Post that I have a parcel on the way. Thursday morning I have a brand new, oily, greasy, M-305 in my hands. How can you ask for better service than that. All I know is that I have never been disappointed when dealing with Frontier, and I have dealt with them quite a bit over the last few years.

Thanks again for continuing great products at great prices, and service that is way beyond anything that is expected in todays marketplace.

Kevin

bought 2 fas from frontier just off their website. zero problems, very fast shipping. they are 1 of my go to websites to see whats available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Broker's Avatar
    KePet, thanks for the heads up. That's a great price! Order is in and I too have had nothing but great service from Frontier.
    "A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half." Col. Jeff Cooper
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." –Mark Twain