Thread: Squires Bingham .22 Clip

Squires Bingham .22 Clip

Hello all, I was just given a Squires Bingham .22 LR Mod 14D bolt action rifle and its missing the magazine, I have been looking around a few places in the Peterborough area and can't seem to get much help. Soo just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where i can find one!

Mike
    Last edited by milner33; 03-10-2013 at 01:39 PM.

edit
    Last edited by Mr.S; 03-10-2013 at 01:33 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Uh oh.....somebody dropped the 'C'-bomb in the wrong context! Who wants the honours? ( try western Gun Parts for a mag.)
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Uh oh.....somebody dropped the 'C'-bomb in the wrong context! Who wants the honours? ( try western Gun Parts for a mag.)
    I was gonna correct him but when I typed it out it made me look like an r-sole..lol http://www.knewance.com/comparisons/...-magazine.html
    Last edited by Mr.S; 03-10-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Ugh....Can't edit the title, anyways thanks for not being too hard on me LOL. Someone else told me to try Western as well I will try this week. Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    No biggie, just fun to bug people about it. The only time it actually annoys me is when gun store employees do it.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

I have broad shoulders I can take it! Just came across this site today and what a great place.

Welcome,
    I might have a solution for you if you have no luck at Western Gun Parts.
    I to was given a Squire-Bingham Bolt action M11, .22 a while ago and had a hell of a time trying to find Mags for it. I finally did find a couple of 5 shot mags from a friend, but then I came across a savage 10 round mag. at the location Canadian Tire Store in Kingston and it looked almost identical to the originals, just longer. A few minor modifications with a dremel to knotch it for the mag. catch and a little trimming and it worked fine! you may find some savage mags. at a local gun shop if your CTC does not carry them. in any case just a suggestion. PM me if you need more info.

Any particular savage model clip? Cat # or model #?

Quote Originally Posted by harley1 View Post
    Welcome,
    I might have a solution for you if you have no luck at Western Gun Parts.
    I to was given a Squire-Bingham Bolt action M11, .22 a while ago and had a hell of a time trying to find Mags for it. I finally did find a couple of 5 shot mags from a friend, but then I came across a savage 10 round mag. at the location Canadian Tire Store in Kingston and it looked almost identical to the originals, just longer. A few minor modifications with a dremel to knotch it for the mag. catch and a little trimming and it worked fine! you may find some savage mags. at a local gun shop if your CTC does not carry them. in any case just a suggestion. PM me if you need more info.
    Any particular clip # or are all savage clips basically the same as 14D 's clip ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjhaile's Avatar
    Sporteque has the magazines you are looking for:
    http://sporteque.ca/index.php?id_product=1487&controller=product&id_la ng=1