Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience with Wolverine Supplies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mr00jimbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perception007 View Post
    The problem is they had just called to supplier to quote me. I ordered right after. I didn't even wait one day. Once they emailed me the quote and how they wanted me to order it with my details and shipping details with payment information. I sent it right away. The difference is 17%.
    Okay yeah I could see that would be a pain in the ass.
    I have purchased a couple of things from them and have been generally satisfied. I ordered something and was told "it will come in X weeks" and when I e-mailed them after putting my deposit down and waiting, somebody said "no we can't get that - want something else?" I was expecting a small discount on something else for the letdown and lack of notifying me that it won't be obtainable after waiting so long, but no such luck. Ah well.

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    I'd be upset too. However speaking from my own dealings, sometimes it's better to lose the sale than take the loss.

I hope it works out for you.
    -CSSA-
    -CCFR-
    -NFA-
    -CPC-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Sometimes its better to lose a little to keep a customer especially if the dealer screws up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Sh!t happens. Big companies with big markups will eat the lost.

OP went for the lowest price, then expected service level of high markup companies.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    service of a high mark up company? how about they just honour the quoted price? Would hardly call charging customers advertised pricing customer service

GunNutz

Bad Experience with Wolverine Supplies

Not mentioning any specific dealer names - I buy from some regularly and avoid the rest. Vote with your dollars (assuming the item can be had elsewhere).

Businesses will either improve their practices or stand to lose reputation first, then sales next.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    So, did you buy from them or are you complaining trying to find some sympathy?
    Why rant about something that we are only hearing one side of.
    You do realize they are a paid sponsor and they do have a few rules to abide by...as do we here on the open forum.
    Crying about alleged raising of prices after the fact doesnt constitute fraud or warrant calling them out.
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wow, I'm glad you're not my clients.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

No I didn't buy it. They are open to post a reply on here as well as I am able to post the thread. If they are willing to do buisness in this matter then they should expect people to share their experiences. I found out about them through this website so this is where I should post my experience. People have good experiences with companies too and post them too. Mine just happenes to be bad.

wolverine has always been good in my experience

It's whiny shiit like this that get's you put to the back of the line though. Firearms companies in Canada aren't run by executive's, most are run by joe blow gun, and joe blow gun is going to have 100 sales tomorrow whether you tell him to pound salt or not, so he doesn't care.

I'm not saying that's the way it should be, i'm saying that's the way it is. Suck it the fukc up and live with it, or take your business else where. but if your panties are in a naught about something so little as a price increase then I think you'll soon run out of places to take your business too.