Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience with Wolverine Supplies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    If the advertised back pack was not the exact same as the one you ordered (you stated yourself that some fabric colours cost more) then I don't see a problem. How does the price compare to what other dealers are charging for the exact same problem? Online differs a bit from instore retail. If you walked up to the register with a product tagged at x price they should honour it, but if they are quoted the wrong price from the distrib then what can you do, it's not like they are best buy or some other giant company. Wolverine has always been good to me. Recently they sent me the wrong product (which happened to be worth way more than what I ordered) I contacted them and they made it right, and just cause I was honest and if I kept my mouth shut I would have made out like a bandit they rewarded me for it. They didn't have to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by perception007 View Post
    No I didn't buy it. They are open to post a reply on here as well as I am able to post the thread.
    You are also capable of giving them a call, and having a frank discussion on the issue one-on-one with John. Honestly, leaving your dirty laundry out to dry on a
    CGN thread is hardly the best way to resolve your issue. Just sayin' -
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

Super Moderator
    And with that.....

Quote Originally Posted by perception007 View Post
    I just had a bad experience with Wolvering Supplies.

I have been looking around for a new hunting back pack. I decided to buy the Eberlestock Gunrunner. So I started to dearch around for dealers and prices.

Wolverrine ended up having it for the best price I could find. So before placing my order I called them to discuss the availability of other colours because they only had coyote brown on their website.

So while speaking to them they had told me there were a couple of different prices depending on the availability of the other colours. They were going to call the manufacturer to verify the price and stock.

They then sent me a email with the availability of the different colours plus the price that would be the same as they already had listed on their website. In the meantime |I was telling my cousin about it and he wanted me to order him one too.

So I ordered 2 backpacks immediately after receiving the email from Wolverine Supplies.

The today I get a email with a quote with the backpacks at a higher price. So I called them to ask what was happening.

All they said id the manufacturer changed the price on them. This I do not belive. They had just called to verify everything.

Now they want me to pay a higher price than originally quoted. I asked them to stand by their original quote because they had just told me the price and they wouldnt.

In my opinion this is very poor customer service and a really bad way of doing buisness. If it was the manufacturer who had just quoted it to them I am sure they would of stood by what they said. The same should go for Wolverine.

I also just checked their website and now they have changed to price of the back pack online.

Brutal business and horrible customer service. Hopefully they don't do this to too many people.......
    Please e mail me your name and who you were dealing with as I will be looking into this personally. Something does not sound correct. Mistakes do happen but we always attempt to resolve any issues amicably. We always ask customers to contact us first if they have an issue as usually we find these issues are due to poor, delayed or misunderstood communications.

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Sometimes its better to lose a little to keep a customer especially if the dealer screws up.
    Also true. Just depends on the situation I guess.
    -CSSA-
    -CCFR-
    -NFA-
    -CPC-

Problem solved. Wolverine continues to be a good company
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point. - George Carlin

BANNED
    Seems that some folks making a first time purchase expect to be treated as if they have been doing business for 25 years with the retailer, not saying this is the case here or not.

Again a new member comes on the forum to stir #### up before contacting the retailer and trying to rectify the situation.

The entitled attitude is strong with this one!

Sometimes things happen it is life, Wolverine didn't take your birthday away and I think that had you taken the proper steps to begin with it would have been rectified and everyone would have been satisfied.

Looks like Wolverine would have rectified the situation before you came here if you gave them the chance.

Also, what is with all these rants from people who join just to ##### and whine?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Janes View Post
    wolverine has always been good in my experience

It's whiny shiit like this that get's you put to the back of the line though. Firearms companies in Canada aren't run by executive's, most are run by joe blow gun, and joe blow gun is going to have 100 sales tomorrow whether you tell him to pound salt or not, so he doesn't care.

I'm not saying that's the way it should be, i'm saying that's the way it is. Suck it the fukc up and live with it, or take your business else where. but if your panties are in a naught about something so little as a price increase then I think you'll soon run out of places to take your business too.

We need a like button here you know similar to the BookFace .
    A weapon should be functional not decorative. NRA NFA member. CGN members get those names on the CFO removal. And contact your Members of goverment about changing gun laws atleast once a month!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TacMed View Post
    We need a like button here you know similar to the BookFace .
    X2 "Like"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juan For All's Avatar
    Wolverine has always been good with me. And I have bought from them more than ONE whole time.

J