New Back Stop

A.T.R.

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 99.2%
119   1   1
I understand there is the chance you may be upgrading your back stop to allow for rifle shooting?

Is there a timeline for this?

Thanks, C.

Heard the same thing myself and that it is hopefully happening end of this year to new year. (Boo means they going to have to shut down the range for a while)

What I'd like to know is what rifle calibre are they reinforcing the backstop to handle. I stayed away from all rifles since I joined that club. Now I may think about picking up a rifle or 2.

The site states frangible. 223 and. 308 are allowed as long as you purchase the ammo from Target.

Was shooting there today. I was told by one of the RO's that the back stop would be under construction in the fall and able to withstand "everything".

...50cal here I come!

Any problem with ventilation? I keep seeing this ventilation problem and would like to know what you observed today.

Definately interested in this!! Targets 10 mins away whereas Silverdale is way out there for me. Even still a rifle at 25 yards isnt exactly stretching its legs so to speak! Id like to see Target will some 50 yard ranges but thats quite a bit more involved then simply reinforcing the backstop :(

Back
Top Bottom